Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

Because while right now it’s just silly, when the 10k starts being collected/falls through we get some prime PT drama hopefully

2 Likes

Same boat here. Then I get in my own head about it and wonder if this speaks more to me being the problem than him? But then I remember that bug eyed pic from the Drive Inn shows and feel better.

2 Likes

Don’t be so hard on him. He was just networking and making connections in the scene to promote his drug band.

11 Likes

He’s trying way to hard to get attention and unfortunately it works on some people who seem to be following this guy around like he’s the second coming.

I’m just here waiting for inevitable crash and burn.

1 Like

He had to have written that article himself, right?

1 Like

48 Likes

That is some true art memery right there.

This has to be Post of the Year, no contest.

4 Likes

Gonna have to agree, this is amazing. Well done @cryan024

1 Like

I would be very pleased with myself if I were smort enough to have done that.

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

5 Likes

I’ve been intermittently returning to this gif and laughing for 3 hours now

7 Likes

Nothing to add that hasn’t been said already. Just insanely cringey article, then I wonder why I care and if I’m part of the problem, then I remember how he dresses and realize I’m not

It was some next level douchery in that article. Quoting slacker almost made me piss my pants laughing though and the fact that he knows he is a FANtastic person in the “scene”. So am I when I’m high on drugs.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing. Between this and your Rezak comment on FB, you’ve provided some great lulz. Those two should probably start some awful band together.

Deetz on rezak comment

4 Likes

@cryan024 says Rezak will be the very first to tell you how great he is>Rezak replies what are you good at? Please let us all know and then back it up. I’m ready to back up greatness anytime. Until then… #trollswillbetrolls>cryan gets blocked by Rezak before he can even reply to said comment lol

8 Likes

LMAO yes.

I was trolling that Sprungford and Spafford lack any creativity for having almost the exact same name for their drug bands and Sprungford replied. They were not happy lol.

What’s a Sprungford?

2 Likes