Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

The real PlunJOTY IMO. Might be attendance bias

This is too cool/funny. Love Joel. Even watching this at 8am on a Monday, I was still cracking up.

Also, have we reached the one year anniversary of the Sultan saga yet? I feel like we’ve gotta be getting close.

I can’t believe we’re still clowning on this fool a year later

lol yes I can

3 Likes

That anniversary was a couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

Reader’s digest version of the saga?

Doesn’t have the same effect. Must experience for yourself

First post:

2 Likes

I’m always happy to see my finest work get bumped

7 Likes

Oh fuck me. I started this?

10 Likes

lol

7 Likes

The “Song” is what really sent things into the stratosphere. I think he had gotten brought up in passing a few times. I had mentioned the whole him telling some girl he helped the band make decisions. Shortly after that the pedal board got brought up > thinking nationally > first band demand play scamp > a glimmer of light in a year of darkness

13 Likes

didn’t even realize that was a Sultan reference, pimp.

2 Likes

Yep, turns out all you have to do to make it in this world is avoid practicing, booking shows with your own band, showering, and having a septum. From there you go on UM tour and rage every 3 minute jam as if you were @flyfishmich at SCAMP 08.

8 Likes

I don’t really remember the context but I think it was unsolicited advice to @cshore

5 Likes

hahaha that’s great. I’d love to see Sultan giving Colin tips live.

How soon will he freak?
Will Colin punch him?
Is he going to screm?

1 Like

You know all those things you are doing right? Now forget all that shit and let me show you how to make that riff FUX!! #thinknational

1 Like

Surely we have to be closing in on the one year anniversary of the Conduit Magazine cover story. Someone with facebook really needs to make sure they spam that shit all over with the quotes about how he “made the song happen” before even a single dollar was collected.

1 Like

Who’s tryna catch Sammy Hagar, Sam Hunt, and UM at Aftrburnr? Should be lit.

1 Like

This is such a wierd lineup… idk what to think

2 Likes

Jason Bonham sit-in incoming

4 Likes

Is 90s Rockshow a band or is UM doing a 90s rockshow? That would be ( . Y . ) \mm/

1 Like