Plan Bee Tour

This might be the greatest meme I’ve seen posted on this site

Sick. Nothing like trying to squeeze however many people into the venue during a fucking pandemic in a 15 minute window after moving the site 40 minutes outside of the city. Oh and no contact-less entry. Taking this shit super seriously

6 Likes

I legitimately don’t understand it. It says it’s for our safety, but how does rushing that many people through the gates at the same time make anything safer?

I see this causing a big headache for those heading straight to the venue from out of town.

@jwelsh8 - sorry to tag you since I know it’s not in your control, but was this something you were aware of or is this catching you by surprise?

1 Like

Yeah this is absolutely mind-boggling from a venue perspective. How many tickets were sold? And they want everyone to fucking congregate near each other while they wait to get into the venue in a 15 minute window? Just asinine. If it were a normal, non-pandemic time that’d still be so stupid. This is just even more ridiculous

1 Like

Yeah, I have no idea why they ever thought this was a good idea. Do they not have enough staff to keep a few at the gate/entrance. What a cluster fuck

1 Like

then you gotta see this one

6 Likes

I love how heavily linked that is

3 Likes

So when I showed up on time for NYE at the Aragon but missed the entire first set, did I miss a blurb in the FAQ that day?

18 Likes

@wrappedaroundchicago

7 Likes

Can you really take a concert seriously if you do not check the FAQ’s before?

13 Likes

The arrival time for “before 6:15” is inaccurate. Guests may arrive any time after 6pm gates.

Here is a link on The Crofoot website that should answer questions about Festival Grounds events: Frequently Asked Questions - The Crofoot

8 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

1 Like

BUT WE WANT TO BE ANGRY TODAY JWELSH

7 Likes

You clearly don’t take this concert thing seriously.

2 Likes

Metro Cars prices jumped from $55 to $120 for Saturday night (Pontiac to downtown). Should’ve booked immediately when I saw that low price lol.

FS - Sat 5/15 Sec. A car pass

If anyone needs a Bridgeview pass, shoot me a pm

Looking to sell my Friday 5/14 Section A as well. Fielding offers

1 Like

Three cool snapfam dudes looking for other cool dudes to party in their snapfam party hotel this weekend in New Haven. Nothing sexual. Fit dudes encouraged. If you’re a fatty you must find humor in the little things. Again, nothing sexual.

7 Likes

Too bad. Might’ve been interested if it was something sexual.

6 Likes

So damn pumped to be back at Umphrey’s this weekend. Goddamn.

4 Likes