Rockjavik: A 3 night run in Iceland

Anyone else catch the spun wook falling into the water outside the Harpa last night? That looked extremely cold, would not recommend.

7 Likes

@Zencer

3 Likes

Pretty sure that was one of my buddies from collegeā€¦were they doing parkour?

Iā€™d love to see them in Japan if we are talking destination events.

My guess is Alaska is next.

8 Likes

Japan would be awesome. Too bad they missed their opportunity to have Kikagaku Moyo be a supporting act.

3 Likes

I emailed the proprietors of the Moose Tooth pizza spot in Anchorage about hosting UM last yearā€¦never got a reply. :frowning:

4 Likes

Alaska would be amazing. Always been jealous of the fans who went to the SCI shows there in ā€˜06.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Alaska would be so sick. So many sweet spots they could play!

2 Likes

Finally got around to editing a few photos from Thursday. Donā€™t have wifi at my current spot, so not going to burn up my data uploading a bunch, but hereā€™s one of my favorites so far.

22 Likes

Sick pic brah!

2 Likes

Alaskaā€™s probably the only destination UM event Iā€™d consider

5 Likes

Okay, 2 more. Kirkjufellsfoss. Think I need to fine tune them a bit since thereā€™s some glow around the top of the mountain from how much I boosted the shadows/highlights. Cool effect, but not wanted or intended.

13 Likes

I could definitely justify it and sneak in some fishing as well.

Chatted it up at the Blue Lagoon with an Australian in his 50/60s. Said he got gifted tickets tonight somehow. Buddy and I encouraged him to go. Fucking Nigel gonna be slanging rolls on Biscuits ter in no time.

15 Likes

Iā€™d love that, but am pretty ignorant of how to use Twitch. Got the app on my apple tv.

Or if anyone wants to split a stream. Gonna be chasing around my 1 year old the whole afternoon so can not justify spending $30 on something Iā€™ll be able to peak at here and there.

3 Likes

2nd self tonight. My plums have spoken

3 Likes

Night three letā€™s go. Just had some killer fish and lobster soup at the sea baron

4 Likes

Shouldā€™ve given Nigel some doses

7 Likes