Rockjavik: A 3 night run in Iceland

Salmonfest in Homer AK is the one to keep an eye on. Greensky headlined last year.

2 Likes

No whales today but we did see probably 20 dolphins. The best part was chopping through some massive waves while standing on the front of the boat, totally caught some airtime!

12 Likes

Anyone else having issues buying the stream ?

Keeps saying credit and debit card payments aren’t available right now

This is prob a sign I should stream

6 Likes

See, the way my bank account is set up

1 Like

Very fuckin sick. I could fuck with this as a desktop background tbh

2 Likes

Plums achieved

Are you Scooter?

2 Likes

Saw Primus on the summer solstice at Moose’s Tooth in 2013. Just a parking lot but what a great time. Good beer. Cool, weird locals.

3 Likes

Jajunk probs best yam of the weekend

1 Like

Time to fess up, their practice room is on the other side of the wall where our coat rack is for our section. I heard them warming up last night and tonight lol

15 Likes

Sneaky sneaky

1 Like

I’ve been to Moose Tooth a few times, great pizza and great soup. I can’t really picture where they would host a concert

1 Like

Bartender just told my buddy that they cleaned up lines in the bathroom for the last Icelandic band that played so jam band fans aren’t setting a precedent

11 Likes

This last set prolly set of the weekend. Some really incredible stuff

2 Likes

Friends friends friends

18 Likes

Literally in the parking lot. I remember standing on the “island” between the two lots. Gave my short wife an elevated sight line. See pic. Red X was where they put the stage. And tarped fences all around to block the view from the street.

2 Likes

Fuck yes!!!

2 Likes

Double hatting now? Dude just needs to embrace the bald

3 Likes