Lotus

Germination was my first exposure to Lotus and I still love it. I’m also a big fan of Escaping Sargasso Sea which is another live album

Had to miss the stream last night but I’m LoFam now just for the record

3 Likes

This is now a Biscuits/Lotus board

2 Likes

Should’ve been a The Breakfast board from the start tbh

5 Likes

Lotus Vibes

2 Likes

7 Likes

The GOAT northeast jam band. That Hamden show a couple years ago :fire::fire::fire:

more like notus

1 Like

Brother’s Past?

(Just kidding)

1 Like

Probably 2nd tbh

1 Like

Only got to see them once at Bells like 10 years ago, had some friends that were obsessed with them but never got much of a chance to really get into them.

1 Like

I think I have a link to all of their SBDs somewhere. Definitely one of my favorite jamtronica bands

Send me some :fire: recs

2/19/12 is fire but I know @3x40oz and @mal probably have a ome other BP recs. I’ll PM you the mega link

2 Likes

Just looked 2/16/12 is my only show

1 Like

first post

3 Likes

This is a nice conversation between the old and new here.

2 Likes

Last night looks pretty good.

Suwannee Hulaween - Live Oak, FL - 10/29/21

I: Juggernaut, Intro to a Cell > Shimmer and Out, Greet the Mind, Gilded Age, Bubonic Tonic > Flower Sermon

Both > look fun and I am a sucker for Greet the Mind and Gilded Age. Lotus funk breakdowns and Lotus post-rock back to back seems like a cool combination.

Besides Umphrey’s, the Biscuits, and on certain days Phish, Lotus is definitely one of my favorite bands in the scene. I’ve only seen them 30some times but rarely a bad show played.

2 Likes

Washington’s - Fort Collins, CO - 10/30/21

I: Lucid Awakening, Bjorn Gets a Haircut, Opo, Comptroller > Greet the Mind, 72 Hrs Awake

II: Free Swim, When H Binds to O, It’s All Clear to Me Now > L’immueble > Jump Off, Destroyer, Wax

E: Hammerstrike

I bet that IACTMN>L’immueble>Jump Off segment was bumping!

1 Like

Yeah that looks delicious. Timmy P posted about playing some new songs tonight. Can’t wait until they’re fully clicking with him in the band.