Lotus

6 Likes

Y’all need to find your clouds. Papadosio is the GOAT.

2 Likes

Why didn’t this thread get bumped for the stream? Timmy P era is going to put Lotus firmly into the 4th tier

1 Like

so fucking good

1 Like

Fuck yep.

Welcome change of pace. Still very much lotus, but just different enough and sounding really good through and through.

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying this

1 Like

Lofaaaaamm let’s goooo

1 Like

Are luke and Jesse the only OG members left?

Don’t know his name, but I’m pretty sure the dude on perc is OG.

2 Likes

Chuck’s been with them since before the first album

He was always such a cool/nice guy to talk to. I used to be really into Lotus back in college (03-05) and then I’d catch them sparingly while living in different parts of the country, but I’d always end up bumping into him pre-show/post-show and chatting some.

1 Like

Definitely digging the Ardmore show

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. Jam bands really can’t help themselves with song titles though lol. Intro to a Tim…lol

The song is called Intro to a Cell and it was Tim’s first time playing with them (officially as a band member). Corny joke, but not the actual name of the song. Apologies if you knew that, but didn’t seem that way based on your comment.

Anyhow, I enjoyed this show more than any Lotus show I’ve listen to in a long time! Lotus shows all tend to sound the same, so this was a nice change up.

3 Likes

Gotcha. I’m a lotus noob. I saw them play a fest once and it was tite but didn’t know any of the songs

1 Like

But like I said, it was a lame joke, so your point is kind of valid still!

1 Like

All I really know of lotus is Nomad. Someone point me to some dope shows on nugs

2 Likes

7/2/03

There’s some good recs at the top of this thread too.

7/2/03 is the GOAT though imo