What's Up with Nugs.net?

Yeah def noticed the heat when I used it this morning. Wtf

PAWGs and hogs tho

4 Likes

Update seems to have fixed the overheating

4 Likes

Yup, just came here to say that I reached out to Nugs and they were aware of the overheating.

Does anybodys else acct take forever to play a song? Sometimes for me it keeps loading and loading

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Itā€™s fucking stupid they canā€™t have this working properly yet

Nugs has always sucked. I miss the days of unlimited logins though. I gave my login to so many people in 2017 must have had over 100 people on it at one point.

Looks like thereā€™s 20 or so Daniel Donato shows up on nugs now. Pretty psyched to listen to a few of them today.

grabbed tickets to see him and the Kitchen Dwellers on a co headlining tour in November. surprisingly stoked to go to Peoria.

2 Likes

PAWGs > Daniel Donatttoes

1 Like

I log in and after maybe 10sec it logs me outā€¦then when i re-login I keep getting directed to this pageā€¦anyone else having problems on desktop?

no issue for me

Itā€™s the DuckDuckGo Privacy Extension causing the issue. But itā€™s not the extensions fault imo because it hasnā€™t been updated in over a month and this behavior is new. Nugs added additional background tracking bs. I tried whitelisting the site but no goā€¦only fully disabling the extension works. Kinda pissed tbh and I let Nugs know.

1 Like

Yep same on the Brave browser, works fine in chromeā€¦.

1 Like

Thank you for this. I let Nugs know itā€™s not just my Firefox w/ DDG extension thatā€™s having this issue.

Their rep claims that nothing has changed on the ā€œtrackingā€ side of things but obviously if multiple browsers have issues then itā€™s a Nugs problem. Iā€™ll follow up if I get anything worthwhile back.

I let them know a while ago it would bounce to exact sameā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t been using my MacBook recently (meaning months or probably a year) but I noticed nugs doesnā€™t play on there? Is it a trick to it? Or do I need to upgrade some things on my MacBook to make it work?

I think itā€™s probably a browser issue based on my experience. The desktop site renders really poorly on my MacBook. Perhaps due to chrome extensions?

1 Like

Couldnā€™t get it to work on safari but opened chrome and it worked just fineā€¦

1 Like