What's Up with Nugs.net?

Worked fine on safari today. What type of Adblock do you use?

No idea. Iā€™ll look into that and see if thatā€™s it

Safariā€™s dumb anyway

1 Like

I like it, not nearly the RAM hog that chrome is

2 Likes

George Michael, donā€™t be such a ram hog

2 Likes

Or a Northern Hogsucker for that matter

Yā€™all need to get on Arc. Itā€™s got a nice miniplayer baked in that Nugs minimizes to:

I was having issues with Brave and Nugs for a while so I pretty much only used Safari to play it but Arc works great with it so far.

The nugs app just ate 70 percent of my phone battery in an hour while on airplane mode.

4 Likes

Ask Rosie

Pretty impressed with the April lineup of free live streams: 3 UM shows, Aqueousā€™ 2nd to last show, might tune in for Pink Talking Fish, and if youā€™re into it Dawes, Star Kitchen, more Goose than anyone here cares about, and Ripe which is something my wife would happily watch with meā€¦and others.

7 Likes

ā€œThat block was completely on accident and only for a handful of users. No users are blocked anymore.ā€

?

2 Likes

Nugs blocked a bunch of people who were complaining about the Dead and Co final stream on twitter. Chefā€™s Kiss customer satisfaction.

6 Likes

Lol that whole situation is/was a mess. Try to run a stream with that kinda interest, ya better have the bandwidth to take that kinda traffic(did you restart your modem?). Shoulda used YT via the nugs channel. These gn00bs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

from a reddit postā€¦

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they also contract technical work. There is room in that language for that.

4 Likes

Itā€™s basically true, and the whole operation seems like a bit of a shit show tbh. Takes forever to hear back, a single guy does all the uploads, no automation or artist portal whatsoever. It ā€œworksā€, theyā€™re nice people and have clearly built a platform people love, but thereā€™s no scale left whatsoever.

Iā€™ve thought about offering to help with uploads just because they seem to get way behind sometimes, but donā€™t really have the time

6 Likes

They should just have a script and an API endpoint to handle thisā€¦

Or better yet a self serve drag ā†’ drop ā†’ label portal for specific band users

2 Likes

Any of the above. Current process is you ftp into their server and then send them an email with the show info and wait for them to manually enter everything

Jesus

2 Likes