What's Up with Nugs.net?

You fucking boomer, no one is going to get that song reference.

5 Likes

I, I, I said brother If you only knew

1 Like

I just learned that like a few weeks ago. Major duh moment

Pretty much all I remember was grabbing too many drinks from the bar at once, managing to carry it all back to our spot, and either handing you water or @ass a drink I managed to drop a full beer on the ground and it exploded all over @WhoDatVols’s foot. Luckily that fucker was wearing heavy duty boots, so he didn’t even notice until I started apologizing.

3 Likes

Damn. I remember the whole thing. Including the drink spilling. Some lady got annoyed with @StoneJackBaller and @WhoDatVols chomping. I commiserated with her about how obnoxious and rude they were being.

6 Likes

I guess I should choose my words more carefully. I remember most of the night, but that’s what stands out. The show itself didn’t grab me much, but I think I just wasn’t in the right headspace for a rock opera. I wanted a funky late night dance party.

1 Like

Yup. Good music. Too many ballads. A dance party would’ve been way better.

1 Like

Lol I still appreciate that water. Was much needed

1 Like

Anybodys else phone get real hot since update?

@Yawnspterodactyl

1 Like

Lol thanks

Now SU&R the PAWG discussion

6 Likes

I thought that’s what was heating up his phone!

5 Likes

@Yawnspterodactyl the phone restart didn’t hold, helped for maybe 45min but eventually I switched shows and it started getting hot all over again.

I just played a song on nugs and my phone also got really hot.

1 Like

That’s cause the boyssss are on fire!!!

3 Likes

I tried downloading the shows I wanted to listen to, and so far seems to have helped the overheating problem.

1 Like

I have an Android device and haven’t noticed any issues.

Lol never mind. Phone feels like it’s gonna melt

I put in a ticket with nugs yesterday and they said they’ve already deployed a fix and are waiting on Apple to approve it. Should be out in a day or two.

3 Likes