Today in Umphrey's McGee History

She was just getting off throughout the entire show, don’t kink shame

2 Likes

Officially now a 20th anniversary bump!! :beers: :rocket:

16th anniversary bump! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That was a great show, we literally got there just in time to grab a beer prior to Bridgeless…that drive from ATL the night before was probably one of the worst legs of ter I’ve ever done. Stupid long drive!

1 Like

This day will be a song name

19 year anniversary bump…what a great night to be an Umphrey’s fan!! :sunglasses:

So much fun :+1:

1 Like

Thats an outrageous In Violation of Yes

Does not seems like these fall ‘07 shows were 15 years ago at this point. What a great time to be a full on um spaz….

:beers:

2 Likes

The Orbit Room was such a shitty venue but the two Umphreys shows I caught there (2007/2009) were pretty pretty good!

2 Likes

Another 15 year anniversary bump!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t remember a ton from this show, aside from the wappy rework debut.
But I’m certainly celebrating the 15 year anniversary of my buddy shitting his pants after the show!

7 Likes

Haha…yeah, that’s gotta be memorable.

It’s a good one.

I pulled off on the side of the road outside of Columbus so we could take a piss. Buddy was tripping on L and got spooked because someone was coming, so he shit himself. Then he pulled off his boxers, wiped his ass, and left them on the road.

7 Likes

Hahahah what.

Like he was spooked of another car coming and then shit himself?

1 Like

May have been my fault. About the same time that the lady whose lawn they were pissing on came out, I was also being a dick in the drivers seat acting like I was driving off, then a dog started barking. Those things all at once was too much for his L-addled sphincter

6 Likes

Final portion of the 15 year anniversary bump trilogy. I’m so grateful for the fond memories of this little run of shows.

:beers:

4 Likes

21st anniversary of my fateful night. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

December 1, 2006 Umphrey’s McGeeNokia Theatre Times SquareNew York, NY, USA

Set 1: Great American > Intentions Clear > Blue Echo[1]-> Partyin’ PeepsWhite Man’s Moccasins > Partyin’ Peeps, Ophelia

Set 2: JaJunk > Higgins > Wife Soup[2] > Andy’s Last Beer > Ringo[3], JaJunk

Encore: Pay the Snucka

Footnotes:
[1] began with brief In the Kitchen tease
[2] with 1812 Overture (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky) and Carol of the Bells (Mykola Leontovych) teases
[3] with Jake on keys

My first time seeing Umphrey’s was Langerado 2006, so this was my first full show and what really got me hooked. The whole show was nonstop. Would love to see that many >'s again lol

2 Likes

Is 12.1 up there for one of the greatest days in Umphrey’s history?

1 Like

20th anniversary bump!! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes