The Goose Is Loose

Hahahahahahahahahah

Longshot, but anyone have an extra for tonight at the Salt Shed? CoT be roughhhh yo

My brother and our good friend Andy who used to be on old Bort went to honk honk last night. Said it was pretty solid, some long @ass jams

That all sound the same.

4 Likes

Why do you think I didnā€™t go

1 Like

I honestly think they only play long jams so they can have a ā€œGoose played a 28 minute Magoriomā€™s Emporiumā€ LiveforLiveMusic article.

6 Likes

my favorite zelda dungeon

4 Likes

They make a fire grilled cheese and pepperoni hot dog too.

1 Like

Volunteered with Conscious Alliance for Goose this weekend and had more fun at the shows than I was anticipating. Theyā€™re a damn good band, I donā€™t love all their music but they had a few moments per set that were outstanding improv wise. Loved the Tomorrow Never Knows cover as well

4 Likes

COWARD

3 Likes

Announced a European tour todayā€¦.if I was part of the flock Iā€™d be all over that.

Speaking of international shows, Joel confirmed no Holidaze this year but they were working on a destination event for 2024.

2 Likes

Where did you see that? Figured it wasnā€™t happening this year with not even a single rumor floating around it was going to happen.

Hopefully European trip then.

Hopefully someplace warm in the colder months

Would be so into that. Iā€™ll turn 30 in November 2024, trying to line that up with my 100th UM show. Really hope itā€™s Costa Rica!

1 Like

Iā€™m not a Goose hater. I enjoy their tunes and jams. Although, I agree with some of the things others have pointed out about them being redundant and using the same improv tricks in each jam. I think Iā€™d probably have a blast at one of their shows if I were able to catch them live. They took Echo of a Rose for a 45 min ride in Seattle last weekend. They are often criticized for not doing any Type II jamming. Would any of you consider this Type II? (hopefully, you have about an hour of free time)

Iā€™m seeing these guys tonight and Iā€™m not really looking forward to it. Way more excited about the company.

Take drugs

9 Likes

I will never not take drugs.

6 Likes