The Goose Is Loose

FUCK GOOZ

7 Likes

I know a lot of people dislike Goose, but they just announced that all nugs subscribers will get to watch all 22 of their spring shows for no additional cost.

Meanwhile, a band (I won’t name names) is trying to sell you a fucking NFT to have access to a camera that hardly ever works for $25.

Fire your manager for the love of God. Or at least remove him from his role.

13 Likes

I think you meant to type KBMG

6 Likes

Pinch a penny to lose a dollar. Same as it ever was.

I’m not into them but it’s clear Goose is a very well run band. That’s been a big contributing factor of their ascent imo. They were very quick to capitalize on the lack of live music during the pandemic with the whole Bingo Tour thing, they get buzzworthy videos posted online very quickly like the first Trey sit in, and in general they just seem to be very opportunistic and know how to build and sustain hype.

Believe it or not but UM management was a big influence to them.

3 Likes

That and the whole Peter Shapiro thing

7 Likes

I went down the Goose conspiracies rabbit hole last week on PT.

3 Likes

Phil, Bob, & Trey are jobbing like Goose is undefeated Goldberg

Did @grrrrrant start that thread?

3 Likes

But who, WHO I ASK, will caress the sound???

2 Likes

So believe it or not, but I’ve heard the exact opposite from members of different band’s support teams. They’ve had some comments about how they just generally don’t know how to run the ship, organize logistics, get things for their band, follow the directions of the venues, etc.

It’s likely just the growing pains of getting as big as they did as fast as they did, but just putting it out there

2 Likes

Who is the Bella discussed in this thread? Not familiar with any jam scene adjacent people named Bella.

Please tell me Bella Ramsey isnt a wook.

assuming Trey’s daughter but don’t know what post your talking about.

Or it’s envious lower tier bands stirring shit

1 Like

Daddy Shapiro would never let goose be poorly managed. If there’s anything he can do it’s bank rolling drug bands (I completely made up the theory that Pete is bankrolling them)

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah. Bella is Trey and Sue’s daughter. Poor Sue.

This song would work so much better instrumental

Anyone else going to the 4/20 show?

Off to a good start.

5 Likes