2 Likes

RC: would rather catch tDB with Dean Norris

7 Likes

“Sex gifs”

3 Likes
1 Like

This is the one I was looking for

2 Likes

Wooo that was fun. What an amazing venue. Kept thinking it felt like a much more comfortable red rocks.

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic place. Staff couldn’t have been nicer and it never felt crowded even though it was full every night. The waiter service is pretty clutch in the second set when you don’t want to miss anything. The only downside of the whole weekend was the insane LA traffic but not much can be done about that.

He was barely interrupted at all, maybe a couple times for pics.

Mananged to avoid most of the traffic. Got a bnb up in laurel canyon and it been super chill. Trying to get my girl to wake up and go check out the comedy store with me but i think shes ko’d for the night haha.

3 Likes

Glad everyone had a great time! West coast phish is the fuckin’ best. Sad I couldn’t make it out there this time but Iceland was pretty damn cool.

2 Likes

Anyone have Alpharetta tickets they’d like to unload? I’d rather not hit the secondary market, but I’m not interested in jumping on a plane (or even buying plane tickets) without show tickets in hand.

Phish shows at this new MSG Sphere venue in LV should be a doozy. Would have to GITP for the first run there.

17k capacity. 2.2 billion dollar budget. Claims it has the largest and highest definition screen in the world inside.

4 Likes

idk why but these pics are giving me like vertigo or something

2 Likes

I was really confused about them until I read I was looking at a gigantic HD screen.

U2 has a residency scheduled already.

Place looks cool as hell. I probably can’t afford / not lucky enough to see a show there for the next few years.

the egg > the sphere

plus the egg is in the jam band capital of the world

1 Like

The sphere is going to have some epically immersive shows and I can’t wait to experience it. I wanna see what a band like Muse can do with that tech.

1 Like

No thanks

1 Like

I know this building from the How to Appreciate Wine episode of How to With John Wilson.

1 Like

Fun Fact!: Barber broke his wrist after punching a paper towel disposer following their show at the Egg in 2010.

9 Likes