The Doniac Schvice

Sorry, had a buddy that wanted to so I’m all set. Stream is having some issues on chrome, is working on the app.

seems to be up and good now on my chrome

The line was brutal. We got in line an hour earlier each consecutive day and it still wasn’t enough. Phish has way outgrown running that venue as GA. Total shitshow.

1 Like

N2 they got in line at 2:30 and were like 1/2 up the bowl Mike side. Wanted to grab drinks at setbreak and people basically said, “we’re taking your spot.”

Wonder if they booked the Greek over Chase after the fall ter tragedy? Edit: I’m dumb, prob due to playoffs

They should just go back to Bill Graham. There was nothing wrong about that venue.

1 Like

There was quite a bit right about that venue. This was one of the best shows I’ve ever attended:

Very excited for tonight! About to hit the road from vegas.

Last night was a blast

This was the show live Phish finally clicked for me. My first show was Toyota Park 2009 arguably the worst show of the first year back and it left a bad taste in my mouth that the second set of this show made me forget.

1 Like

new celeb phan just dropped

I love that internationally famous celebrities go into phish shows GA like they were let in about a secret place where they can be themselves in public

Paul Dano too

1 Like

That looks like Gerri from Succession in the bottom left

Can she talk dirty to me while I rub one out at setbreak?

I was sitting right next to Aaron Paul on Friday, he was definitely enjoying the show.

5 Likes

I would be so fuckin hype about this lol

3 Likes

8 Likes

Did he go “yeaaaaah bitch” or whatever? Lol.

that would be absolutely hilarious if he just yelled a bunch of BB catch phrases before moving on to a new section.

“SCIENCE, BITCH”

while 24 spunions wonder if that really was AP

3 Likes

Yeah bitch. MAGNETS!

1 Like