The Doniac Schvice

Really wish I was at Dicks right now. Have fun to everyone who made the trek. Hopefully they didn’t blow their load at Shoreline.

Killer first set tonight, maybe literally with that towel gag

What was the gag?

Not sure but it looked like they all wiped their faces with something and then Trey threw it toward the crowd. Happened just as I came back into the room so could be mistaken.

Looked like Trey was crying for some reason, then everyone wiped and then he threw it in

This is fun as fuck tho

5 Likes

CK5 is crushing

Love that first set on paper

Anyone got a link?

that BASOS1 jam was gorgeous

1 Like

Not loving set two on paper. How were the jams?

nothing that’ll melt you, but solid

always love a Good Times Bad Times encore

Set II had its moments but also had its ehh moments. Which was a little frustrating coming off the carini set 1 closer. But the Gopd Times Bad Times encore was electric even if it’s nothing mind blowing. Place was rocking.

Might’ve been our seats but I was surrounded by mid 30s chompers and had to move. Maybe it was just Denver going for the hippie party? Either way was a ton of fun

Also what a fucking dork

Yea, 22 minute Carini and 20 minute CDT is really nice to see after Shoreline. Thought they would be taking it a bit more easy tonight.

Glad you’re having fun, bud. Colorado and Chicago are the chomp capitals of the world, always an issue at shows there. Hope they burn that place down these next couple nights. Excited to listen tomorrow.

Thanks bro. CDT was a good time as well, I enjoy their non peaking jams more, setting a melodic groove is what gets me going. Stoked about tomorrow and lot was also incredible

1 Like

Yea, Dicks is a really great place to see the band. The staff really embrace it, and the lot scene and camp grounds are always a circus.

1 Like