The Doniac Schvice

Just go to Squeaky Feet and then head home and watch What We Do in the Shadows

1 Like

*your

4 Likes

Friday stands are still available on ticketmaster (non-resale)

Looks like a bunch on Cash or Trade too

Yeah Cash or Trade has a ton. And looks like tickets are being posted by the minute.

Great show.

1 Like

What does a platinum ticket get you? Just saw some on CoT for tomorrow for $70. That’s cheaper than stands.

Also here is a screamin deal for a 3 day pass at $180: https://cashortrade.org/profile/dellis5210/posts/777826

Edit: make that $150: https://cashortrade.org/profile/TommyDonovan/posts/776853

if it’s just a TM platinum ticket it just gets you the ability to pay more for the same ticket

5 Likes

Sounds like some KB shit

5 Likes

How was the Tweezer? Don’t really have a way to listen to it

Fantastic. It really finishes strong.

Loved it. In the moment I thought it was better than the Alpharetta version, but could have been attendance bias. The Cities is really good, too.

Touched down in Denver. Let’s get dick’d

10 Likes

I can’t tell you much about the last 7 years of phish tours and what was the best tour, etc, but I would be shocked if you told me there was a better one than this. And it’s not even just “they dropped a 45 minute Axilla!” or whatever… it’s that not only are they doing HUGE jams almost every night, but the playing level itself is so much higher than it’s been in so long. It actually sounds like they practiced the songs ffs. Fishman has got to be the MVP of this tour, every good jam I find myself thinking about how he is just powering them through large parts of it, dictating the pace. I’m jealous of @cryan024 being able to see so many shows, people going to talk about this tour for a long time.

4 Likes

The Stash is pretty sick as well.

Yea, I was just talking about 9/1. The 8/31 Stash is the best version in 20+ years, IMO

I’m wet hearing this

Just got to Denver. Surprise Phish runs are fun.

2 Likes

I thought the opposite at the beginning of the tour but he’s gained a lot of steam throughout. The Soul Planet jam is Fish central

1 Like

Yeah listening to Fishman on some of those early long jams is really awkward. Just sounds super disjointed. The improvement from that to now is pretty significant. Not surprising it’s taken the dudes a while to find the groove.

1 Like