The Doniac Schvice

My friend who hates on Phish for whatever reason sent me this yesterday.

7 Likes

So classic. I used to have a “you ate my fractal” shirt but I don’t know what happened to it.

3 Likes

Honestly, one of my fav vids on the internet. The Beach Boys shred is also just sooooo fucking good

2 Likes

I’ve cried laughing at this several times.

4 Likes

I knew we had this discussion before.

The real question is, did @AlexTheDictator actually ever own said shirt?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

2 Likes

Following

1 Like

God I didn’t even have that shirt a year before I lost it. I probably bought shortly after I made that post.

It was this one.

The 1:04 timestamp on the shirt makes it so fucking ridiculous.

2 Likes

Honestly would be pretty amazing if Phish covered this. Imagine them coming out for set 2 opener and playing this note for note.

3 Likes

3 Likes

$500 round trip flight to Denver. Ugh. And that’s me leaving Saturday. Can’t even make Friday night. See what flight credit I can get from my UM flights I guess.

Beyond anxious about swinging this weekend and not spending a fuck ton of money, feel like Phish is blowing their load in shoreline and it’s gonna be song-driven sets in Dick’s, I’m beyond sad about not doing Bonnaroo and seeing all the friends I haven’t seen in a while.

So if anyone wants to take me out back and old Yeller me, I’ll give you some beer money

Sadly this is what Phish songs and some jams sound to me and its frustrating. Why cant every jam click for me like some of the historic Phish jams that are actually able to grab me.

1 Like

@cryan024 at every phish show

Summary

13 Likes

Bros just let me be a hyperbolic fuckboi!!

Lol but in all honesty, the last two nights really were incredible.

I had kinda given up hope for any more monster jams after how things went from DCn2 > end of leg one of tour. Then Gorge night 1 kinda sucked, so being able to see 4 straight shows that I throughly enjoyed was a great time.

4 Likes

I don’t know you but I’m super happy for you that you are getting some legendary shows this tour

3 Likes

You can come to my buddy Josh’s wedding in Milwaukee if you want and we can become pals. I like to think I’m a good friend to have in the back pocket. I do snore, though, so full disclosure.

2 Likes

Can the whole bort come to Josh’s wedding?

2 Likes

Changed my UM ter flights. Going to Denver tomorrow morning.

StubHub shows ZERO tickets for sale. ZERO! So…who’s got my extras?

He has a thing for red haired guitarists who are past their prime so I’m sure you’re invite is in the mail

3 Likes