The Doniac Schvice

This soul is pretty lit

1 Like

Ew. Gross. Imagine getting Covid from a sweat rag that the entire band of phish used to wipe their faces off

Biggest show of phish tour today 4-6

10 Likes

Carini saved the show last night. Would’ve been a meh show otherwise. But that Carini really was worth the price of admission.

I also loved the placement of Good Times Bad Times. Weren’t a whole lot of Trey rock out moments last night so that was appreciated.

3 Likes

This is how I felt after Gorge 1. The Camel Walk and SOAM still managed to save what would have been a very lackluster show. Every show this tour with the exception of Nashville 1, and Arkansas (although I really like that Wolfmans) have at least had something you can take home with ya.

1 Like

1 Like

If @AlexTheDictator doesnt rage the squeaky feet show today I will literally murder him

3 Likes

Feet are confirmed squeaky

12 Likes

Between the NYE melts and just getting the inside joke that is the Bort, @WhoDatVols has become one of my favorite bros on here. Can’t wait to rage some shows in the future. Respect for getting out and supporting the Squeak.

I imagine @AlexTheDictator was halfway through the tasting menu at Mizuna and couldn’t be bothered to see some real improv before sitting through some dad rock all night.

16 Likes

I am also a big @WhoDatVols fan

6 Likes

My buddy just smoked an 8lb pork shoulder. Have a nice dab rig all set up. It’s not the same as the real thing, but after the last month this is a very welcome change of pace for watching a show

I like both portions of this high quality post

1 Like

Just noticed this at the end of fromtheroad…

I must’ve missed something but I’m laughing either way.

Dicks 2019 they had no vending or camping because the Prairie Dogs had tested positive for the plague

Ha, that feels like a lifetime ago, almost forgot all about it

3 Likes

I was imagining the prairie dog nitrous mafia rolling in and shutting everyone else out. Like a gang of crack foxes…

Shoot me a link if theres a free stream out there. Drinking some mead in Traverse City and a stream with the Clemson/UGA game would be perfect

Does anyone know what kind of food they have for sale inside the venue? Trying to summon the strength to go into the show, main barrier is not having any food. I’m gluten free though so it might be tough in there. Nothing panning out for me in the lot

Molly is gluten free

6 Likes

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN HELP

1 Like

Phone just autocorrected “stands” to “standardtown” not boding well for tonight

4 Likes