The Dear Hunter (Casey Crescenzo Thread)

Does their media format allow for casting to roku or chromecast

Correct

I think so? I have a firetv and I know it doesn’t work with that, but online saw people say chromecast works.

1 Like

I AM SO PUMPED

Time to start a listen to the entire discography

2 Likes

Oh shit! Loving this first song already.

1 Like

The film is dropping at some point today too!

Some more information…

First full length of the indigo child project drops in spring 2022. Each album will have a visual component as well. This release is 2 songs as well as the OST for the first visual component.

2 Likes

The film is available on Dust right now, watching it right now on the Android App

1 Like

Just finished watching. Pretty good for a prologue. I was actually surprised at the production quality. Casey is a genius.

New tour dates announced yesterday. Playing the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor next March, may try and go.

Woooooohhh boy these track times look tasty. Looks like we are getting proggy on this one

Wahh they deleted it off of Instagram…

Just noticed their spring tour got postponed and I can’t make the new date. Bummer

2 Likes

Yeah, they postponed them a couple weeks ago. I’m taking my “wife” to see Kenny Chesney in Detroit the night of the Michigan show.

1 Like

New song Friday

New album will be released July 1st. New single is fairly different sound from them. A lot more 80s vibe to it. Really digging it.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. This sounds like it belongs on the Miami Vice soundtrack. Too soon for me to form an opinion.

1 Like

I like the song ok. Strong MJ vibes

Song has been growing on me. It’s like a funky newer UM song with a good vocalist.

1 Like

Late to the updates here, loving the new song. Never thought I’d hear a dear hunter track with funky horns and a slap bass solo but I’m totally down. Definitely MJ vibes at the beginning. Interested to know if that’ll be the sound for the album as a whole…either way I’ll be buying it right when I can get my hands on it

1 Like

Happy to to have a new single to listen to on my ride home from the DUMB show tonight. Really out there song, two distinct halves (~10 minute track time)

1 Like