The Boognish Thread

Tickets on sale today for summer tour dates. Didn’t catch Ween at all in 2019, think I’m going to try and hit at least one Dillon show. Always wanted to see a show at the ampthieathre:

this is great, going to try and hit one of the montana/washington/oregon shows. need to get back out to the pacnw.

Last night’s show at Surly was great. They opened and then closed with The HIV song since they only had three mins left, playing right up until curfew.

The HIV Song
The Golden Eel
Polka Dot Tail
Piss Up a Rope
Nan
Touch My Tooter
Transdermal Celebration
The Stallion Part 1
Birthday Boy
Voodoo Lady
Frank
The Mollusk
Mutilated Lips
Roses Are Free
She Fucks Me
Zoloft
Take Me Away
Stroker Ace
Boys Club
Buckingham Green
Final Alarm
The Argus
Spinal Meningitis (Got me Down)
Albino Sunburned Girl
Sorry Charlie
Your Party
She Wanted to Leave
The HIV Song

2 Likes

Boognish Rises:

2 Likes

doublewonderful doing designs for phish and ween, dude blew up.

4 Likes

im way overdue to see Ween again. that red rocks show will be tempting

Awesome they’re playing KC on a Friday. I’m definitely going to hit that if I’m in town (and not in NYC for Phish).

Going to do Chicago and Madison, looks like both presales sold out already.

1 Like

Got presale tickets for Surly today. Local presale code is GABRIELLE if anyone needs it.

Let’s meet up for Madison

1 Like

Definitely!

Snagged some Chicago tickets in the venue presale today, excited to see that it’s the outdoor stage at The Salt Shed.

1 Like

Cant make the 9/9 Chicago show anymore so selling 2 GA for face no fees ($120 total).

Deaner taking a step-away from music to focus on mental health

All upcoming shows have been canceled

Bummer. Hope he gets better. I was going to try to catch one night at least when they came through Portland in August. Only seen them like three times and enjoyed every show.

They’ve only canceled the April shows at this point

1 Like

That’s what I read on PT but then @cryan024 posted

So I just assumed Portland was off the map again.

1 Like

Yea, i kinda figure it will be longer, though

Probably dealing with some substance issues on top of the mental health stuff. He didnt look great last summer when I saw them. He sounded incredible, though

Hope he gets well soon regardless of what is going on and can get back to playing music and feeling healthy

Boognish4L

1 Like

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear John sing Suckin On the Blood From the Devil’s Dick

3 Likes