What Shows Are You Seeing

One of the Fillmore shows in January was very very good. So much excitement whenever Chuck sings.

2 Likes

He might have a rough time finding tix

1 Like

La femme d’argent is just so good.

4 Likes

That bassline

2 Likes

I know.

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh no :slightly_frowning_face:

Hopefully Deaner is alright

5 Likes

Jesus, this sucks. I was going to the Richmond show, hope he’s getting the help he needs.

1 Like

I was concocting a similar message in my head around why I can’t travel for shows in April.

1 Like

My best guess is that this would be for Billy Strings weekend/multi-night shows (announcement for an announcement, after his SE shows, the emojis).

I genuinely think the Caverns has to be up there for one of the best destination venues in the country. Between camping and having two incredible venues (and able to have shows at both the amphitheater and caves for larger acts), I think it holds its own with the other greats.

I sure as hell won’t be there for Billy, but between the John Summit festival, Cave Jam and a Pretty Lights weekend, I’m considering bailing on Bonnaroo this year

1 Like

Will my β€œwife” like moe more than um?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Is Pretty Lights coming back to the Caverns? I want to see him somewhere this year and if he doesn’t announce anything at the Gorge I’d go anywhere cool.

1 Like

Wook rumor mill is another fall weekend to be announced after bonnaroo. Heard it was an incredible experience so will definitely take part in it this year

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 7.01.12 PM

These guys have never met a womens.

11 Likes

Congrats on the virginity

2 Likes

As someone who’s still in their 20s, my gf and all other girls I know my age would much rather hear Silent Type and a shitty mashup than Rebubula and Bullet

4 Likes

Kind of a weird thing to ask every single girl you know

3 Likes

It’s a great icebreaker.

3 Likes

Chicks dig the xylophone

my wife thinks all drug bands are boring, so it’s sort of a trick question. Depending on her musical taste, your wife will prolly dislike both.