4 Likes

IDUAOTBSFYIO

I don’t understand all of this bort slang for your information only

1 Like

‘fuck you I’m out’ but pretty damn close

2 Likes

AYNTKIWLTP

Super pumped to get back to Suwannee!

This should be great. Love the BYOB…IN the venue.

1 Like

So we’ve established Florida is a cesspool. Knowing this, you’re still surprised Florida is gonna Florida? Have you seen our cesspools? They’re quite nice this time of year

Yo we can have coolers. Gonna bring some expensive beers and egg salad sammies.

3 Likes

And you’ll never truly know if we like to party?

2 Likes

I feel you, I don’t have any of my camping gear here so that’s the only reason why I ask. Very down to camp if I can find some cheap rentals or something

They have cabins on-site. Doubt itll be cheap though

There’s a Walmart a few miles from the park. Go buy whatever you need and return that shit on Sunday. Did that when we flew out to the Gorge for Phish. We weren’t the only ones either as the line of returned items was out the door

2 Likes

*Floriduh

You sound like someone’s Dad…

(J/K, totally agree with you on this one)

My 40-50 year old friends in the Tampa Bay area plan to do this…lol (and OOF)

1 Like

I’m probably a lot younger than you all and also live by myself but an outdoor, socially distanced festival doesn’t seem that unsafe especially when a good portion of the elderly have been vaccinated in FL. Maybe I’m just starting to get accustomed to life down here and everything being outside

Are you a child?

16 Likes

ya go cry in this thread.

https://the-bort.com/t/covid-19-the-coronavirus-thread/3079?u=ass

1 Like

What the fuck happened to me? I used to be rebellious, didn’t have a care in the world, would put myself into any situation for a laugh or to put something up my nose. I’m dying to go to a proper concert, just don’t feel like dying.

1 Like

The move. I’ve done this so many times lol

1 Like