Suwannee Rising 2021

https://www.suwanneerising.com/?utm_source=Suwannee+Live+Announcement+&utm_campaign=Rising+2021+Announce+&utm_medium=email

no thank you

Really want to see the band. Was hoping for some sort of drive-in scenario. Not a camping festival.

yeah… an 11x11 show-pod does jack shit in the campgrounds

3 Likes

Maybe you sleep in the pod too. Bonus! Don’t even need to bring a tent!

1 Like

Sounds like a blast, too close to Biscuits, though

2 Likes

6 Likes

Totally would (:eggplant:) if I was not working on buying a home and probably seeing biscuits shortly beforehand.

1 Like

OMG I can finally see Andy Frasco!! Just kidding I don’t care

1 Like

I just don’t feel like driving 15hrs and paying 1000 to sit in the front when they are only playing one night. I’m just going to hold out for some stand alone dates that aren’t in that cesspool of a state.

2 Likes

Someone just invited me into their pod so I guess maybe see none of you there.

4 Likes

I live an hour away from Suwannee, so I’m definitely going to try and make it. Will probably hold off on buying tickets to see if anyone will be trying to off load theirs last minute. I’m just happy my cesspool of a state is able to put on an event such as this

2 Likes

This

Never been to Suwannee so pretty excited. Any idea if there are hotel options in the area?

A friend of mine is a covid compliance :policeman: (FTP!) or something. Got some cert for it and works to enforce covid policies for events. He just worked some Dumpstaphunk thing there. Told me SW was likely to happen, and that I should feel pretty comfortable about it if I’m looking to start doing live music again.

People will be able to do whatever they want in the campgrounds. There is a public health concern for that reason. But any individual or group of individuals that want to mostly stick to themselves will be able to.

1 Like

It hurts me so much to see Goose above Mark fucking Lettieri on a lineup.

Never heard of Mark. This sounds pretty good though.

3 Likes

10 Likes

He sat behind you in Spanish

4 Likes

I had tickets for that Dumpstaphunk shindig, but had to bail last minute because our cat got very sick. Managed to get $100 back for our pod, so that’s why we’re going to wait to buy tickets for this event.