Suwannee Rising 2021

I hope your cat is okay. Family first, fam.

1 Like

There are. The swamp is pretty tight though. You’re allowed to have fires too. Never done hoty at Suwannee. I fucking love that place way too much.

3 Likes

My favorite festival grounds by far.

2 Likes

Thanks! After a hefty vet bill he’s doing much better

1 Like

After reading through that FAQ, so much thought went into a horrible decision. They actually make you sign a waiver absolving them of legal responsibility if you get COVID and die, that is where their head’s at. They’re going to voluntarily put together a party that brings all of these people to one place, with the lot scene that comes with it, the workers that are needed to run something like this, all of this while acknowledging the risk to everybody’s life and that all the safety measures they’re putting in place won’t do shit.

Why would any respectable band sign on for this? Are they that desperate? Was the check large enough to risk their crew’s and fanbases lives?

7 Likes

I have a feeling that signing a waiver is going to be a norm form the next 2 years. Or at least added to the terms when purchasing a ticket

3 Likes

I signed a waiver when I started ninjutsu lessons as an adult. If I died it wasn’t on them. Seems a similar thing. Makes perfect sense to me.

2 Likes

really just wanted to say im a ninja and have been backstage

5 Likes

1 Like

lol “was” would be more accurate. please dont hurt me.

2 Likes

Florida is a cesspool and I’m glad that the state I live in isn’t irresponsible enough to have a campground full of spun wooks during a pandemic. Did anyone mention that Florida is a cesspool?

1 Like

#BMG

2 Likes

SIYD

Don’t make me google that

suck inside your dick

3 Likes

Sorry I’m your daddy

2 Likes

Oh…i figured it out. It’s like what SJB says when people decline his boof offers

ACMbL2E

10 Likes

How does any user on the bort not know what SIYD means?

4 Likes

This cuts deep. Like i’m not a real user. Barely better than a lurker