Summer Camp 2023

Always been worse coming from the north. But like you said stash your shit, drive 2 mph over max, nothing dangling and make sure your vehicle is up to snuff.

3 Likes

My buddy got popped in 2012 with their little rest stop trick. They put a sign on the highway saying drug search ahead right before a rest stop, so people pull off there to make sure their shit is hidden and thy basically search everyone who pulls in. Stay safe out there

2 Likes

That’s sketchy. At All Good in 2007 on the way in the two cars in front of me got flagged and the cops tore both cars apart. Pretty sure they found a glass pipe and some flower in the car ahead of mine. After we clear that area, my friends let me know that they had a jar of rolls hidden in the hood of the car. I had just got off probation a few weeks prior and was not stoked when they told me that, but we had a pretty fun weekend so it wasn’t the end of the world in hindsight. Could have been bad though.

1 Like

My friend had weed brownies in the car and they weighed it all out and he ended up getting popped for over a pound. Counted all the brownie as weed. I think he had a bunch of other stuff hidden under his stick shift console so it could’ve been worse, but still. Took a few years and many thousands of dollars to deal with that shit

1 Like

Damn that blows. Reminds me of my buddy who got popped with sugar cubes at the Vic for the Biscuits in 2007 IIRC. They weighed the cubes out and charged him for possession with intent to distribute as a result. Drug laws are whack!

2 Likes

When I got my DUI (12 years ago people) my buddy stashed an ounce under the back seat of his BMW sedan that I was driving m. Shit was still there after 4 days in the impound. Seat never sat right again though.

3 Likes

West Virginia’d. Sorry for your buddy.

1 Like

Weather looks perfect

1 Like

shhhh don’t jinx it

3 Likes

Is this your first Summercamp?

1 Like

yeah, why?

1 Like

Was just curious if you had gone before. Have fun!

2 Likes

there’s also an extra form for first timers.

4 Likes

probably rather just not go

3 Likes

Probably the better decision.

1 Like

Us before getting on scamp: for the love of god just get us on that festival

Us after getting on scamp: ugh

5 Likes

Like you and guitars

7 Likes

ahahahaha

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

I can’t believe I have scamp fomo. I haven’t been since 2017, but always had a blast, It’ll either be a mud-pit or dust storm.

If you do get caught trying to bring in booze just tell security you’ll bring it back to the car and then toss it over the fence at night or try security again later. In my experience security is very lax.

I know a dude that got busted selling L to an undercover in 2015, he spent the weekend in jail. Pretty sure undercovers are only looking for dealers not users.

2 Likes