Summer Camp 2023

Alright, with @cshore announcing he will be there, it is about time to start getting an official RC. I haven’t been since 2009 but I could see myself coming back to the Midwest this summer with this anchoring the beginning or end of the trip (and I realize it is still spring in May lol).

Anyone getting an RV? Who is staying in a hotel? Who is camping? VIP? Let’s start talking up Summer Camp 2023!

3 Likes

How do I sneak booze in?

10 Likes

Listerine or shampoo bottles for booze, exacto knife open a Coke 24 pack and line the inside with canned beer.

What else?

1 Like

2 Likes

Haven’t fully committed yet, but most likely in. VIP camping.

1 Like

I hate festivals but guess I have no choice. Prob try to stay with the "wife"s aunt in Peoria

4 Likes

Would love to but likely moving that weekend. Rats

Hoping buddy already has RV set up. If so, definitely going.

2 Likes

Tempted for the squeak but probably can’t justify it financially with the career change.

If you go VIP, after you bring your first load of stuff in you can tell what the search is like and usually it’s no problem bringing stuff in as long as you aren’t an idiot. Not sure how the GA line is. Haven’t went for the last few years but would only do VIP when I did go because it’s worth it there.

2 Likes

I thought your new career was festy wook?

6 Likes

\m

2 Likes

m/

2 Likes

I hope so

oofsize.jpg

Thursday by default, but would have much preferred a straight biscuits set rather than this mashup shit.

*Ganja White Night feat. Squeaky Feet

2 Likes

Is @cshore a friend of Cory Wong?

1 Like

That is awful. Cory Wong and friends could be good, though, depending on guests. If its Sierra Hull and Victor Wooten (peeps he has played with recently) that sounds fun. If its Cory Wong just Wonging it up, hard pass.

1 Like

For the best, though. Barn sets have been overlapping with headliners for years now. Plus the free options are always perfectly fine for 3am.

1 Like

I always preferred camp fire stage late night over barn set.