Summer 2022 Tour Dates

I didn’t hate the venue when I went there in 2017. Camped out @opsopcopolis style right in front of SBD both nights. That drive into Sandpoint is beautiful

1 Like

Can still pull 2 GA. Thursday night in Chicago…do I want to go? Ugh, I’d probably have to force myself to stick around for the actual fest even though it’s a logistical nightmare.

3 Likes

DIP is appropriate here, eh?

2 Likes

Hopefully the Vic is a wicked show. I’m fine doing UM and then visiting my buddy for biscuits in GR and sleeping in my bed the rest of the weekend. Fuck Bridgeview.

You should def come and party though. I’ve got the invite out to a bunch of homies and we’re contemplating getting a nearby Airbnb party spot.

2 Likes

Do it. We might have room at an Airbnb if you’re interested

3 Likes

Do it

3 Likes

DIP so we can party

4 Likes

Wish we would’ve met back then.

1 Like

You should definitely go! Do Vic > skip Friday; hang in Chi > attend Saturday > go home

2 Likes

Nah man, come see Punch bros and Philco with me

and also the amazing run that is Haitus>Kamasi>Khraungbin

5 Likes

Or that fussy.

3 Likes

Or @thefussyasianman , you could go on Kamasi tour with @UncleDutchman

5 Likes

Relooked at Friday; didn’t even consider yet but probably not out of the question.

Nonetheless would def. be about running into ya!

1 Like

Dang that’s a pretty DUMB plan

I like it, though

1 Like

I just moved to the northern edge of cook county. I’m not going to Bridgeview again. They already got me there twice.

2 Likes

Ooof - yeah, I hear ya…Bridgeview is definitely a prime example of a low grade, strip-mall-centric, anti-urbanist hellscape

With that said, I love to punish myself. Will remember this when I’m waiting in a car forever trying to get out of the grounds

7 Likes

Don’t knock Bridgeview, I’ve had some great times on the grass embankment of the parking lot at that Hampton Inn.

2 Likes

Anyone going to DE, looks you guys are going to have an absolutely beautiful day/night! Kind of jealous after hearing the past two nights

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll head over. Wanna GITV?

5 Likes

5 Likes