Summer 2022 Tour Dates

When are these November dates dropping? Trying to book flights ASAP…

Anybody goin to the outer banks show Thursday?? If they play forks at any time, can someone be a pal and drown me in the surf post show?? Thanks in advance

That outer banks show is WAY out there. I looked at it on a map and said hard nope. The crowd may be similar to Selbyville :slight_smile: Glad the bort will be represented. It’s been awhile for Forks, but who really knows…

I will be reppin, along with a few others. I’m heading down to a different NC beach for vacation the next day for a week so seemed like a good way to kick off the vacay

6 Likes

Forks > asking for a friend

2 Likes

Who’s itv for the Stone Pony show?? Getting really hype for that one!

Ocean billy tonight cause they’re by the ocean. Very creative but I’ll take it. I’ll try to take as many pics of lawn chairs as I can but I might be SHRN

4 Likes

Buddy who’s at the show says it’s empty currently

2 Likes

Have him send a pic

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking good

Didn’t even know there was a show tonight…

2 Likes

Theres not.

6 Likes

That location is nowhere near anything, dunno why they booked it

KB’d

They are trying to rebuild their SE fanbase so they can play three nights in Atlanta again.

the way to do that is with >10min BLBC jams that go well with cocaine. Don’t need to be a marketing genius to figure that one out

6 Likes

Apparently you do. If I ran Umphrey’s I’d realize that I play music in a niche scene and while the average age of one’s Magnum Opus is 42, the pop single ain’t coming anytime soon. I’d focus on retaining all the 30s and 40s aged fans I’ve made over the last 25 or so years and I’d work on locking in their revenue for life. To do this, I would build out a subscription model where the best tickets, merch, streams and access to the band was granted to subscribers but I wouldn’t gatekeep like UMVip I would make it affordable to all, like $25 a month or something of that nature. For $300 a year, I would provide fans with six tickets to any regular shows and quarterly merch drops that were curated by artists in the UM scene collaborating with B-Corps to create sustainable offerings that are super heady. For additional costs, I would incorporate a streaming pass into the service. From here I would try to grow the subscriber base to a level where I was generating $3,000,000+ in revenue a year. How would I get there? 10,000 subscribers paying $25 a month for access. If UM converted 5% of their social media followers from each of the three major platforms they are on (Twitter - 68K, IG - 124K, FB - 283K) which would equate to over 20,000 subscribers. That would bring over $6,000,000 in revenue. But what do I know, I’m just an acid casualty on a Tier 4 jamband message board.

4 Likes