Summer 2022 Tour Dates

In for the Vic. Balcony seats. Accidentally bought 2 floor seats due to AXS fucking up, so those are available for anyone that needs them. Definitely should coordinate a -bort pregame

4 Likes

That was probably before the days I was old enough to attend a NYE show lol. I’d believe it though

after doing red rocks and planning to do NYE this year, I’m going to shift for prioritizing the smaller, indoor venue shows. after variety playhouse, I am craving more small room UM

Here’s to hoping they do 2 nights at canopy club 2023!

1 Like

8 Likes

5 Likes

pretty much. place is an absolute sweat box.

shows would be heaters though

4 Likes

Fuck the Canopy Club!

Terrapin Crossroads again would have been so dope. Give me the Pink Gartner in Jackson Hole if that place is still around. Bummer the Hive closed down cause I’d go back Idaho just for the intimacy of the three shows I’ve seen there.

1 Like

Would’ve been dope to see um at the new lawn section at terrapin. RIP in peace

Would like to hit a couple weekday smaller venue shows to get heaters next year. the spectacle of red rocks was great but now I want to get in the mud

2 Likes

intimate but the layout of that place sucked. Bathrooms, merch booths and the main bar all right next to the only entrance. Soundboard divides the back of the floor, people kept walking through Chris Mitchell’s spot and he was getting fucken heated.

Pink Gartner’s funeral concert is July 12th. . It would be funny to see them play Jackson Hole, anytime they ever brought up cost as a deterring factor for something you could just point to that.

Eh, good riddance.

1 Like

Mids venue but the 03/10/2016 show is still one of my favorites

2 Likes

I wasn’t a huge fan of the Hive either but I remember enjoying the Knitting Factory in Boise back in 2010. Did VIP through the Hive in 2017 and felt hustled. There definitely was not enough balcony space for everyone who paid for it. Ended up watching the show from the stairwell balcony area which wasn’t even part of VIP.

The McDonald in Eugene is a pretty cool smaller venue they play. I think that place is 750 capacity. Multiple nights in Eugene would be fun! Phish does it…

1 Like

pretty sure the Hive’s owner demands to sit-in with all the bands that roll through also.

2 Likes

Lol wow I can still pull 6 tickets to the Vic show.

1 Like

What a pest

2 Likes

this actually might not be the case.

searching for “Jeff Grady sit-ins at the Hive” led me to a video where he sits in with Steve Kimock and lets Steve play Jerry’s Travis Bean.

Jerry’s Travis Bean was bought in 2013 at auction for $239,000.

Jake plays the Travis Bean at Red Rocks on 7/5/14

Joel says “a friend of the band owns the guitar and brought it out to us for us to use.”

I always thought a Moon Taxi trust fund kid owned the guitar. Maybe the band is friends with Grady and they enjoy his terrible percussion sit-ins.

^damn. they’re definitely friends with him. Moon Taxi played a Scarlet Begonias at the Hive in early 2014 and Grady brought out the TB for them to play.

does this mattter? absolutely not.

2 Likes

Yeah it looks like mezzanine is sold out but everything else is still up for grabs. KBs probably too deep in Web3 at this point to notice the obvious ego hit this should be to the band.

1 Like

that’s how he lures all these bands to that random ass town in Idaho. “I’ll let you play jerry’s guitar… but you gotta let me play bongos.”

1 Like

24 hours after onsale and you can still grab a 6 piece

2 Likes