Summer 2022 Tour Dates

It’s most likely not covid. Billy had the same venue packed at 110% capacity. UM was at maaaabe 60% capacity

Covid + Goose

1 Like

Wait I was told this was because UM doesn’t jam anymore

Coose-19? :rofl:

1 Like

I would tend to believe this to a degree. I haven’t seen live music since the fall of 2019 and I have to imagine there are a few others here in the same boat.

4 Likes

100%

3 Likes

We’re in the same boat, Rick. My last concert was ELO in summer of ‘19.

1 Like

Seemed like there was more room than usual at The Ritz but the room was still fairly full

Same. I hung towards the middle back and the sound/view was great.

1 Like

Speaking for the PacNW, they haven’t played here at all since 2020. I wonder if the economic impacts of covid have made the NW a bad business idea for them. Not the NW runs were big money makers anyways.

I was hoping UM would be able to do Legend Valley x2 but im hanging up those hopes. Maybe if they played in the campground on a pop up stage lol

1 Like

I think this is more of the culprit. Just based on a few articles I’ve seen, it’s an industry trend.

That being said, I’m not implying the attendance at UM shows is entirely due to COVID.

4 Likes

Really hope 2 night runs becomes a thing at legend valley. Would be awesome to see panic do a weekend run there. It’s hard to beat camping/show duo

At the risk of sounding ignorant, is legend valley a new venue in MI?

1 Like

Still feels like adults 30 something and older are making the majority of these %s. Where the youth are still showing up better than ever for the EDM, Goose, and Billy Strings.

Then theres Phish but thats just its own beast.

Speaking for US drug scene of course

Nah it’s been around for a long time. Used to be called Buckeye Lake. The dead played there a bunch in the 80’s and 90’s. It’s by Columbus

Oh OK, I was just curious. I had never heard of the place

1 Like

No idea on those numbers but if you’re telling me Gen Z is less concerned about COVID, I’d believe you

Yeah. Cant speak for the UK though. Im guessing they just dont take live music as serious as the US

I got guest listed to Greensky and night 1 of umphreys at the filmore. I got it through a friend who basically said “we’re so desperate to get people in the doors we have just give the tickets away”. He gave me and like 4 of my friends a guest list and a +1. It’s a nice hookup to have, but you can tell things aren’t good for the live music industry.

1 Like