Summer 2022 Tour Dates

They’re announcing a tour where they open for Dopapod

6 Likes

“Neither of us can fill out mid sized venues anymore so let’s tour together like the old days!”

I’d go ham for DUMB tour. Not sure what else he could be hinting at.

5 Likes

Ugh i hope its not DUMB ter.

Just when i think im out, they pull me back in :disappointed:

Probably improv tour

3 Likes

If its a D.U.M.B. Ter my fiancé is going to be annoyed with me taking a week off to see two silly bands I’ve seen hundreds of times instead of doing something with her…

10 Likes

Whatever it is, I’m probably not going

4 Likes

She should have known what she was signing up for !

8 Likes

Oh she knew from the first day I met her but that doesn’t mean she’ll be happy when I tell her I want to take a week off for DUMB Ter lmfao

3 Likes

Bring on DUMB tour baby!

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth

1 Like

ick keep UM away from my precious Biscuits

2 Likes

^^^

3 Likes

The only way for Bisco to not get their new haven show cancelled again is to open for UM

6 Likes

Well I’m gonna go ahead and count this thread and Joel’s relatively vague tweet as confirmation for DUMB 2.0 summer ‘22. You heard it hear first

1 Like

literally any other band’s mgmt wouldnt have let that happen

Joel liked a few tweets tonight that talked about a potential DUMB ter.

5 Likes

Looking through them and yup. Definitely seems like something is up

Now that it’s kang’d, I’m wondering what region this will primarily be in. Between NOLA, Richmond and the one off in NC, it feels like Bisco is covering southeast fairly well already.

And UM will be in the PNW end of July, so I’m wondering if they’ll do some late July - early August west coast dates? Both already hitting Colorado but who isn’t.

Idk but I love speculating

NE and Midwest

2 Likes

The big reveal will be TWO outdoor Chicago shows on the lakefront. But it’s fun to watch the Bort dream.

7 Likes