Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Missoula is where I saw my first show with @Albert_Ross good times are always had there from my experiences!

3 Likes

Bort inside joke @AlexTheDictator

But only the 3 alpine shows in the central time zone.

2 Likes

despite it being a long drive, I hope that means Kettlehouse. Would be a great excuse to get back up to Glacier

1 Like

I would love to go back to Kettlehouse again and get some National Park time but don’t think this year is in the cards.

If there’s a multi night run in Montana, I’ll be attempting to pull it off as long as it’s not in June

If they schedule dates in Idaho or Montana or Washington or California or Nevada during String Summit I’m going to be pretty bummed. I’d much rather do a weekend of Umphrey’s than see a bunch of bluegrass and two Umphrey’s sets. Hopefully the pay day from NWSS is enough to get them to one off that weekend and save any other west of the Rockies dates for another run. In 2019 they did Jacksonville, Oregon and High Sierra Music Festival early July and then Bonner, Montana and Summer Meltdown early August so I am a bit nervous they will pair the festival date with some cool outdoor spot that’s drivable from Portland. It would be cool to checkout Sandpoint in the summer FWIW…

Went there post Phish Gorge a few years back. It’s pretty great there in the summer. The lake is amazing. And I was shocked with how dead the town was as it seemed like the perfect summer spot.

We’ll see how this all pans out!

It would be pretty cool for them to announce summer tour on 2/22/2022. Still thinking they’re gonna do it next week since the shows after are Belly Up and Iceland and I’d imagine they’re still pushing tickets for Asheville

3 Likes

Thanks, interested as to what the fan service is, DUMB tour? Wishful thinking

1 Like

New bass player???

9 Likes

Gorge? No way they could fill it alone, but a co tour would be dun

1 Like

Zonkey 2: Electric Boogaloo

4 Likes

Only other thing I can think of is a camping event a la Woodlands or even just them

1 Like

Bisco board at phantasytour seems pretty sure bisco is doing a co-bill with someone this summer

1 Like

Joel: We are going to give you guys what you’ve been asking for this summer

Me: you’re planning out your summer tour improv already?

11 Likes

DUMB tour would probably kill the snapfam

1 Like

It would make sense for a couple co-headlining shows to play those 4k-6k amphitheaters this summer

I’m excited to hear about summer tour by mid may

1 Like