Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Party at the borthaus

Sers if anyone wants to hit a show at Merriweather, you have a place to crash.

1 Like

Yup! Same. That was awesome. Would love more shows there, but I suspect it’s an ordinance issue. Maybe I’m wrong, but damn that was an awesome spot for a show

Where are the dates?

Various locations in the US

My guess is they’ll be announced during the week after Asheville (March 1st - 3rd)

People are going to blow their load on Phish again leaving very little money in their budget for Umphreys dates if these don’t get announced soon. I’m already headed to three WC festivals this summer so the weekends are filling it up without Umphreys….

1 Like

It always kind of surprises me that the other hambands don’t announce their dates ahead of Phish. Credit to the Biscuits… they’re somehow ahead of the curve here.

Still waiting on UM and SCI dates. Trying to get out to Montana this summer…

2 Likes

I was eyeing Taking Back Sunday and Third Eye Blind at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater on 6/24….they play Portland two days prior but I really want to hit that venue. Not sure if nostalgia is worth the eight hour drive though…

1 Like

Maybe given that UM will hit places in the SE and maybe Texas and Florida, there won’t be a ton of crossover? Especially if they go West like Montana, Nevada, Utah

Probably not a great take since people will clearly travel for phish, but that summer tour is so Midwest and Northeast heavy that I wouldn’t sweat it terribly much if I were UM touring elsewhere in June/July

Sounds very representative of the typical concert goer

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it midwest heavy. 3 night run at Deer Creek and Alpine with a random Michigan show. Ohio doesn’t count. No shows within 5 hours of me.

Umphrey’s definitely will lose out on people traveling for phish over seeing them.

1 Like

They’re done touring the WC. Time for them to go full Disco Biscuits tour style. Denver will be the furthest they come. With occasional Vegas BB shows.

1 Like

might be in the cards :wink:

3 Likes

Spill the beans!!

1 Like

Why doesn’t Ohio count? I’m confused.

1 Like

Thats a good way for people to quit trusting you with their beans

Didn’t know a one off potential Umphrey’s stop in Montana this summer was too top secret for here

1 Like

As someone from Ohio, it’s 100% midwest.

Who said it was one off bro

1 Like