Sweetwater Fest 2022

i just want the damn bracelets to just hurry up and ship. I can’t stand waiting to get those just a couple/few weeks before the fest.

1 Like

Schedule should be out this week.

Saw that. No idea why they didn’t release it today. Late nights and daily schedule we’re on tuesdays IIRC

Can confirm schedule will be out tomorrow by noon

Did KB tell you that?

1 Like

They like to respond to Instagram DMs

2 Likes

2 Likes

I know I’m being ridiculously antsy but my god Sacred Rose schedule is damn near out and SW can’t get one out on time a month in advance

https://sweetwater420fest.com/schedule/

1 Like

Gonna refresh until the wheels fall off

2 Likes

That worked on the summer camp website once. The /artist-info page went live before they released the lineup.

1 Like

I love how stoked you get about these things.

6 Likes

Im guessing if you wait until noon you can save your clicking finger some trauma

Same. This place, and certainly myself, can benefit from a little positivity every now and then.

3 Likes

Gonna ask if I can work from home this afternoon. Between the schedule and March madness starting, I’m a fucking hyped up mess

2 Likes

Cant work. Have gambling and planning for some 420 fest to get to. You guys got my back, right?

6 Likes

lol i just realized if you put your browser in incognito mode, refresh 5 times and then close and reopen in a new browser window in non-incognito mode, the schedule pops right up.

3 Likes

How many wheels we talking?

EAD

1 Like