Sd > la > oak > sf

I vastly prefer Rare Barrel over Sante Adairius. And Rare Barrel is like a 10 min drive from the Fox.

Rare barrel is good but I do not care for their dark sours. Sante is way solid. Lately Iā€™ve been really enjoying Casa Agria in Oxnard. I obviously love their sour stuff, but I gotta say I just had a hazy from them in a blind tasting and it beat out most of the field. Gonna be keeping my eyes open for bottles while Iā€™m in the area but I dont think Iā€™m making it to Oxnard.

Casa Agria is indeed also dope.

Most rare barrel beers are way too sour / acidic to be enjoyable or interesting. do i need to take that to the hot takes thread?

For some of their bottled stuff, I agree. I think their beers directly from the tap at the brewery are much better. They also donā€™t bottle a lot of the ones available at the brewery.

1 Like

While weā€™re on the topic donā€™t sleep on Coronadoā€™s BA sours. The Tecolote Kriek was really surprising, especially for the price.

If anyone needs an Oakland ticket i have an extra presale.

Oakland canceled

Sorry my bros

Wonder why UM hasnā€™t made an announcement yet?

Hope the rest of the shows hold steady

Well at least I get a refund on that ticket I was trying to move. Bummer though.

Ugh flying from Boston right now. I hate this. The Biscuits would never do this.

2 Likes

lol itā€™s the city of Oakland dude - out of any bandā€™s control

Iā€™m missing Wilco because of this too.

1 Like

Agreed biscuits would never to this to their loyal fans

1 Like

Obviously being sarcastic but I was stoked the check out the Fox. Heard thatā€™s a sweet venue.

I set up this run for shows 96-100 for a 100th show at TxR. Rona is fucking up my heady UM stats.

Wouldnā€™t that make TxR your 99th show?

I meant 97-100 but now TxR is 99. Not as heady

An opportunity to make 100 even more awesome though? Maybe.

Hard to best TXR.