Sd > la > oak > sf

God I hope not. Fucking hate Toto covers.

Idc about Toto just keep Hollywood Nights way the fuck away from these shows.

1 Like

I think you just guaranteed one.

They did just play one a few shows ago so we might be in the clear. Iā€™m fucking due for one soon though.

Donā€™t get me started about Hollywood nights song follows me everywhere. Seen 7 times and there was a stretch from 2012-2016 where I saw the last 5 times they played that shitty song.

Iā€™m 90% sure Iā€™ve never seen a Hollywood nights and Iā€™m northeast fam just like gatroe. Strange

Agreed. And give me rosanna over Africa all day. Iā€™m confused about why theyā€™d be playing Toto this year though, they played Africa last visit in response to someoneā€™s Toto sucks shirt. Did they say theyd be playing it the next time too?

Idk itā€™s been a month, theyā€™re probably itching to throw one in there.

Yah, after the Much Obliged in that San Diego show Bayliss says ā€œwe donā€™t get out here enough but when we come back weā€™re playing some fucking Totoā€.

Apparently Mikkeller in LA shut down last week. Heads up for anyone who was planning on that spot

I was planning on going to Beer Belly. Thatā€™s been my go-to spot pre-Wiltern for a while. Apparently it closed just a month or two ago.

Gonna use this as leverage to get my ride to deal with the shittier drive and go to Beachwood and Monkish.

Beachwood is the real fā€™ing deal.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been but I love their beer. Heard good things about the bbq too.

If youā€™re going as far as Beachwood Iā€™d just go to Green Cheek, thatā€™s the real shit for Anamehim/Orange County. Also they name some beers after Wilco songs so thatā€™s a plus in my book.

Green Cheek doesnt have the sours I want, they have some nice stuff but nothing like Beachwoods stuff. Also I donā€™t know a single Wilco song lol.

Also I live in Vegas. I could be in Anaheim so fast but I rarely feel like driving to Long Beach

Ahh I didnā€™t know you were specifically interested in the blendery as opposed to brewery. They make good stuffā€¦havenā€™t had it a ton since Iā€™m part of the beer clubs for Modern Times and Rare Barrel so Iā€™m sitting on (no joke) 15-20 cases of sours, but whenever I get some on tap itā€™s pleasant.

Are you planning on going to the Oakland show? Because now knowing that youā€™re a sour fan you absolutely have to hit up Sante Adairius in Aptos/Santa Cruz. Probably my favorite sours these days and they hit that niche of old-school farmhouse styles really well.

Also anyone visiting SARA or SC in general absolutely MUST hit up Aptos St. BBQ.

Agreedā€¦only been once, but it was great.