2 Likes

Party on Garth.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Got mine today too

3 Likes

Make sure you see tDB!

2 Likes

Would I be allowed to wear a plain t shirt with BORT scribbled with permanent marker or is there a trademark?

3 Likes

If only you were hetty enough to own a bort t-shirt

3 Likes

Gonna skip UM for Goose too.

Well that’s just silly

1 Like

My wristband showed up today too, getting very pumped. Never seen tDB so excited to pop that cherry.

5 Likes

Enjoy!!

2 Likes

We are getting close to Vic / SR

2 Likes

I’m way more excited about the caverns shows then these. Hopefully they actually play one good show in Chicago it’s been way to long since that’s happened.

3 Likes

I’m going with the mindset that they’ll have a decent show at SR. Reasoning being, they’re going head to head with both Goose and tDB, and maybe they’ll be motivated to not be one upped. Regardless, it’s my first DB fest, and I’m sure I’ll have fun.

2 Likes

For Saturday I’m mostly hyped for lotus. But punch bros>Phil on Thursday and haitus kayote>kamasi>khraungbin>jrad on Sunday has me the most excited.

That and seeing my first bisco show too

3 Likes

I might skip UM 1st set for Bisco. I’m sure the drugs will be making my choices for me at that point.

5 Likes

Love the enthusiasm but just cause they’re up against them doesn’t mean shit. Actually standard festy set incoming

2 Likes

You should do that bro

3 Likes

How much cash should 1 bring for 1 day at SR? I’m not wanting to bring in my debit cards to avoid losing them or getting them stolen. I don’t really booze and favors are already taken care of, minus some ice cold fatties. I was thinking a hundo.

I’m betting on a lot from AFAF since it’s sponsored by XRT. More of the wine and cheese crowd kind of music.