Sacred Rose Festival

Oh shit they’re overlapping now?

They aren’t. Catch both

1 Like

No, I’m confused by this conversation as well.

Lots of places will only take cards I bet, been seeing that more at shows lately

Cards and cash taken at all vendors, ATMs on site as well.

2 Likes

Idk why but i kept thinking tDB overlapped the 1st set of UM.

2 Likes

Doesn’t really matter cause B4L

1 Like

I don’t know the state of your personal finances, but I try to keep at least $200 on me at all times during festivals. Mostly, I want to be ready if I stumble across some deemsters. That usually results in me waking up the next day with a pocket full of empty balloons.

2 Likes

Bro… 5/15/21

1 Like

Lolla bars were all cashless for whatever that’s worth

1 Like

I got laughed at by a cashier when I tried to buy chicken fingers with cash at Pine Knob a couple days ago. Bring cards everywhere just in case, so many places have gone cashless, even the nitrous dealers take venmo now (NWO trying to control us obvs)

1 Like

Didn’t see anything about it it on the website for sacred rose, but a lot of festivals these days are allowing you to register a credit/debit card to your wristband and then tap your wristband to pay at the vendors.

2 Likes

Fuck that, I heard that permanently places a microchip into your arm and it lets Brandon track every purchase you ever make and every place you ever go. Resist the “new normal”. What’s next? Cashless strip clubs? How am I supposed to make it rain?

3 Likes

Sounds like some NFT bullshit

10 working days left…

3 Likes

Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Black pumas dropped out. Wasnt planning to see their set or anything but hope they find a replacement to help balance out the crowds a bit friday night.

1 Like

Fest account says they’re “unlikely to find a replacement” given it’s the end of summer but we’ll see.

2 Likes

If anybody wants a free latenight, my brother’s band is playing their first show outside of Louisiana as a latenight for Sacred Rose

5 Likes

Fuck. I’m driving to Chicago on the 27th. Wasn’t planning on hitting this because of $$$ but the friend I’m crashing with just scored 2 free tickets. Now I’m thinking I should head up a day or two earlier?

I don’t care about Friday but I’d want to hit Sat and Sun.

Ugh. DIP.

12 Likes