Sacred Rose Festival

Never have had a problem with chaffing or uncomfortableness. I swear these underwear are the most comfortable ever. And I work 12s in a factory

2 Likes

I wear meundies and gold bond, but Iā€™m hairy and gross.

5 Likes

@Zencer you should check out Bombas. They are primarily socks but I have like ten pairs of underwear from them and they are the most comfortable pairs Iā€™ve owned.

They are a B Corp and for every pair you purchase they donate a pair to someone in need. Much better company to support than one of the ones Bro Rogan shills for.

3 Likes

I rock these ā€œcoolingā€ underware since I work outside. Definitely does a great job at wicking away moisture and keeping the swamp ass at a minimum. Plus there is a nice pouch to hold your balls which is especially helpful for large balled, average penis gentlemen like myself.

Big fan of body glide. Havenā€™t ever used medicated gold bond, but the one or two times I used the regular stuff it seemed like it didnā€™t do anything. Body glide is like a deodorant stick of non-greasy lube you put on your thighs. Great for festivals and long hikes/runs.

@chicagostylehotdog

10 Likes

Iā€™ve switched to the Gold Bond sticks. Iā€™ll check that stuff out.

Iā€™m rocking my Montucky cold snacks pair today.

3 Likes

whaatttttt I want some

1 Like

Shits got ketchup on it

2 Likes

I think those are grill marks

4 Likes

Actually not sure. The spacing looks weird for them to be grill marks.

But if they are grill marks, theyā€™ll match the grill marks on my penis.

10 Likes

Ketchup is disgusting. If I wanted syrup on my hot dog Iā€™d put syrup

3 Likes

Ketchup is for children.

3 Likes

Damn this lineup is pretty stacked. Not even sure where Iā€™d squeeze in a piss break on Sunday with Circles > Hiatus > Kamasi > JRAD > Khru

3 Likes

The ā€œwifeā€ puts ketchup on her hot dogs/brats. Its the weirdest shit ever.

1 Like

I once bummed one of those from my assistant manager at Dominos after puffing in the cooler. Hit me like a ton of bricks. I got the spins and thought I was gonna shit my pants.

2 Likes

For a second I thought you were talking about underwear

1 Like

This mightā€™ve made my day. Looking forward to bad choices and ok music.

3 Likes