RR+ 2022

Fun switch up of the standard Red Rocks weekend, whether intentional or… #makinglemonade. Routing is kinda inconvenient but I assume it’s to maximize sales and have the meat of their run at Red Rocks. Prettty hype.

2 Likes

there’s actually already a thread for this

4 Likes

lol ugh

4 Likes

I have over 1500 unread posts here. I dread looking through this thread so much. I want to skip it all but FOMO is real.

2 Likes

In the last couple days I caught up on 500 posts in the “what are you listening to thread”, which was mainly people arguing about Tool. And then I caught up on 1000 posts in the TV thread, which was just arguing about Seinfeld vs Sunny. Huge waste.

Kramer > Cricket > Maynard

6 Likes

I’m down for this run

1 Like

i honestly think you can skip it. most of that is an argument about which shittier state (ohio or florida) is better, that the south basically sucks, i told a traumatic overalls story, and then it was sultan content pre-exposure to literal sexual assault.

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering where this whole Ohio thing originated. Thank you for your service.

1 Like

I think the “wife” and I are going to try and make the first 3 nights happen. I’ve always wanted to see a show at that Dillion Amp.

Super stoked for this run. Never been to Gerald Ford but I really love the Dillon Amp.

Ugh, stupid sister in law getting married. This sounds rad as fuck and I got lots of PTO to burn

So what kinda sandwiches are we going to talk about in this thread?

1 Like

Heard this run is getting cancelled

4 Likes

Swiss cheese is underrated

1 Like

I nominate this the hot dog thread

2 Likes

Both geographically, and phonetically similar to one of the openers, I nominate this the Frisco Melt thread.

1 Like

Had to Google. Sounds great.

But shouldn’t this be the @PattyMelt thread of which the Frisco melt is a member?

1 Like

The real play here is dillon + vail and a weekend in the backcountry

4 Likes

Hot dogs, duh.

I’m all for Friscos & Cristos

This place next door to my folks house makes an amazing monte cristo. The slather it with syrup and serve it on two pieces of brioche french toast. Absolutely amazing.

1 Like