RR+ 2022

Sounds great. Haven’t had a Monte Cristo in a while, also never heard it called a “Cristo”. Kind of hate it, kind of like it.

1 Like

I was just trying to weasel this Monte Cristo into the Frisco thread. Figured rhyming was my best option.

It won’t happen again.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that totally went over my head. Nice.

I have over 4200+ in the food thread, 2600 in the meme dumpster. Both are too far gone to catch up on so I’ve given up.

2 Likes

The “wife” was never a fan of onions. When she got pregnant, she craved the grilled onions from a Patty Melt. It really increased our Patty Melt intake which I am all about.

2 Likes

Specifically from a @PattyMelt or just generally caramelized onions?

mostly just caramelized onions but the Patty Melt was the preferred method of delivery.

1 Like

Sup. Prolly in for this run, if I play my cards right, this will end on my 150th.

2 Likes

The “wife” said she’s game, but the moment I start looking at flights and what not, I realize I’m much more interested in just going to CO and not seeing any shows.

3 Likes

I heard they canceled NYE so they can insure this will happen.

4 Likes

With Geico?

Never heard of this but now I need to try it.

Also my mom might be seeing her first UM show soon :metal:

6 Likes

who tf named this thing? feel like “peak” is bad thing these days. hopefully that graphic isn’t a chart of case counts in june.

5 Likes

I heard Luke quit Squeaky Feet to replace Myers. Hopefully he’s got the discography down by then

2 Likes

Fuck ya time to dose @James’ mom

10 Likes

Turns out @James mom was @lotusmomSheila this whole time.

3 Likes

Huge plot twist

1 Like

Food and Wine classic in aspen is the same weekend. Probably rather be there

1 Like

I’m down for that. Pick up a billionaire and have her take you back to her place.

3 Likes

And then you can fly on their private jet from Aspen > Vail on Sunday. Boom.

4 Likes