Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Sad boy Bayliss vocal stew :purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Just listened to this earlier today my homie!

1 Like

Enjoying a nice night in watching football, basketball and listening to some choice HoF cuts. Cheers!!

1 Like

Sad Bayliss is the best Bayliss. Wished the Dallas ‘14(?) Higgins lyrical made it to something more.

2 Likes

When me and my daughter do rawk hands together it makes me feel/look like im the “take ma strawng hand” guy from Scary Movie 2

15 Likes
2 Likes

I guess it’s just CO, but they should put some Utah in there

1 Like

Demoted from 3 to 2 nights on the rocks, sad!

5 Likes

No fuckin way. Dillon Amp gonna be sick!

1 Like

Yeah, but they get to play here one night instead:

And here another night:

13 Likes

Ugh my wife’s sisters wedding is that weekend

Damn, those venues look awesome. May have to do this.

2 Likes

@sociablehodor @stringz and whoever else, wanna do Dillon and Vail and climb during red rocks?

1 Like

Might have to do this run. We bummed around Dillon and Frisco with some friends when we in CO for UM in 2019.

That’s visually going to be the coolest 4 night run they’ve ever done

3 Likes

Kinda

1 Like

Lespecial opener makes this more attactive.

Just booked campsites D53 and D54 at Heaton Bay for the night of Dillon. Looking forward to it. That venue fucking rules. Couple years ago we did cheese there and rented a pontoon and cruised around the reservoir the afternoon before the shows. Made for a great day.

2 Likes

is camping the move to make?? gonna try to plan before stuff is snagged

Certainly the cheapest. There are hotels.airbnbs with a shorter walk, but this site is only 3 miles from the venue or a real short drive. And unless we’re already into stage 2 fire bans by then (typically no), then campfire hang after the show is the move.

There’s also the option of dispersed camping, but you’re probably looking at driving 25+ minutes to your site and no fires if we’re in a stage 1 ban.

1 Like