Rockjavik: A 3 night run in Iceland

Pretty sure that was one of my buddies from college…were they doing parkour?

I’d love to see them in Japan if we are talking destination events.

My guess is Alaska is next.

8 Likes

Japan would be awesome. Too bad they missed their opportunity to have Kikagaku Moyo be a supporting act.

3 Likes

I emailed the proprietors of the Moose Tooth pizza spot in Anchorage about hosting UM last year…never got a reply. :frowning:

4 Likes

Alaska would be amazing. Always been jealous of the fans who went to the SCI shows there in ‘06.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Alaska would be so sick. So many sweet spots they could play!

2 Likes

Finally got around to editing a few photos from Thursday. Don’t have wifi at my current spot, so not going to burn up my data uploading a bunch, but here’s one of my favorites so far.

22 Likes

Sick pic brah!

2 Likes

Alaska’s probably the only destination UM event I’d consider

5 Likes

Okay, 2 more. Kirkjufellsfoss. Think I need to fine tune them a bit since there’s some glow around the top of the mountain from how much I boosted the shadows/highlights. Cool effect, but not wanted or intended.

13 Likes

I could definitely justify it and sneak in some fishing as well.

Chatted it up at the Blue Lagoon with an Australian in his 50/60s. Said he got gifted tickets tonight somehow. Buddy and I encouraged him to go. Fucking Nigel gonna be slanging rolls on Biscuits ter in no time.

15 Likes

I’d love that, but am pretty ignorant of how to use Twitch. Got the app on my apple tv.

Or if anyone wants to split a stream. Gonna be chasing around my 1 year old the whole afternoon so can not justify spending $30 on something I’ll be able to peak at here and there.

3 Likes

2nd self tonight. My plums have spoken

3 Likes

Night three let’s go. Just had some killer fish and lobster soup at the sea baron

4 Likes

Should’ve given Nigel some doses

7 Likes

Salmonfest in Homer AK is the one to keep an eye on. Greensky headlined last year.

2 Likes

No whales today but we did see probably 20 dolphins. The best part was chopping through some massive waves while standing on the front of the boat, totally caught some airtime!

12 Likes