Required Listening

So pedestrian. I love it.

9/19/09 set 2 is fireee but especially Mirrors > Basis. On YouTube if you want to see the rager in action https://youtu.be/Hoap--Oa_xA

1 Like

Thoughts on this bracket?

https://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=272463

I think it’s pretty spot on. I don’t remember all the shows/dates to say if something looks super off but I mean it’s 2007 so…

@thefussyasianman
4/19/08
12/30/09

I know I rec’d specific sets but just listen to these shows.

1 Like

Thanks!

And if you want the scaries, fire up that 9/6/15 tricycle. Currently rewinding that jam lol

1 Like

Found it on YT. Yes!

1 Like
1 Like

A fest that totally sucks after the first initial years, half full crowd and they just destroyed it while the candi kids raved elsewhere, in an era where they played a ton of duds.

1 Like

Lol I have an identical pic

1 Like

I’m like 70% sure that me and my buddy Nick kicked it with you during the 9/5/15 late night at the Congress.

Liquid dreams? 12/27/16 or whenever that 2 night concord run was? Pretty sure I met @grrrrrant at 9/5 and we bonded over waiting for the mint man

Yup @LiquidDreams for sure. Dude is one of a kind. Didn’t do the December dates you’re talking about but I did North Coast with @LiquidDreams in 2015. Also, this Tricycle is incredible!

1 Like

Man I swear it was 12/27, but I blacked out after sugar plum fairies like 3 songs in so my recollection is obviously shit.

Digital bird chirps ftw

1 Like

Yeah, it was a late night so i wasn’t in great shape either. Plus, I struck out with some girl my buddy Sam introduced me to earlier in the night (like Porter Robinson time) so I wasn’t in a great mindset. From 2014-2018ish, I wasn’t very fun to be around.

1 Like

2014-12-27 at the concord had the SPF, inside a Shimmy/SOTW sandwich in the 1st set. Really solid show. The 2nd set was a giant palindrome. I had so much fun at those 2 shows, but 12-27 was def the stronger of the pair.

Oh man. Top tier space night for me. Absolutely digital as hell.

1 Like

Fucking dark side. I hope you guys are happy with what you’ve done to me

10 Likes

7/13/07 set 1.