Required Listening

I love 12/30/09 but 4/23/09 is right up there with it IMO.

1 Like

I’m in on 6/28/09… Also 3/1/08

1 Like

The yam that must not be named.

9/24/09

SHIMMYSHANKER BOOIIIIIIIII

SOOOO FUCKING LIT RN

4 Likes

I listened to it while suckin down a tank in ATL a few weeks back and lordy lordy, soooo hot

3 Likes

I guess this 5/21/07 is pretty okay. I like the psych in Svengali. I needed to expand past the untz (even though I love that shit). Dub section in Jigsaw Earth part 2 is top notch acid dance groove

Buncha fucking noobs.

2 Likes

3/5/09 Norfolk. Helluva dance party!

Nug > abyss > space > nug SLAMS

3 Likes

Killer segment! One of bisco’s finest in my humble opinion

Nughuffer is a like a sleazy love child of Fluffhead and Harpua

1 Like

i mean. yeah, but the reprise always crushes it.

2 Likes

Much obliged (jo)

Just got a Nugs sub with the Umphrey’s special. This thread is where I intend to start.

EDIT: I just realized this pretty much summarizes The Bort. Come for the Umph, stay for the Bisco.

10 Likes

Admittedly, I was pretty meh on 2007-05-21 and 2009-06-27. I was wondering if the Bisco faith was straying but this show is bringing me back to the flock:

I haven’t even hit the 4-song second set yet.

4 Likes

oof that’s kinda sad tbh

glad 6/5/09 working for ya though - do check out 6/4 and 6/6 too!

2 Likes

I’ll have to give them another listen. I think I was in “time queen” mode and expected the half hour Run Like Hell opener to go further places than it actually did on 05-21-2007.

The Vassillios and Basis For A Day on 06-05-2009 are beauties.

2 Likes

Been listening to 6/5/09 all day thanks to you.

If you want a smokin’ recent RLH…check out 11/22/19. Memphis > RLH is a ride. Would recommend listening to the whole show after that. The Story segment is the second set is bananas. Been constantly fluffing that show lately.

Also surprised you didnt get off on 6/27…that’s probably my fav biscuits show.

June '09 > May '77 @stringz

Someone give me a PHAT Mulberry’s rec. I’m falling in love with that song. Currently listening to 5/1/99 wetlands

November 73

3 Likes

Listening to 06 27 2009 again. Finishing up set 1 right now. Pilin’ It High > Air Song are gravy, definitely better than I “remember”.

Another lesson - my lady is very into Bisco.

4 Likes