Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Yeah I didn’t remember either of them being special, but just listened to 11/1 and it was good. 11/2 looks pretty boring

It’s the show with Jake smashing a tiny guitar instead of a plunger jam

2 Likes

He then gave me part of the broken guitar and said “here, please do illegal substances off of this”

9 Likes

10/31/19 Ocean Billy is wonderful. Weird twangy dance jams are my favorite

1 Like

VFH

1 Like

My phone wants to correct Tourgigs to Tourgigs’d, that’s how you know they’re doing a great job

8 Likes

I love the 10/31/19 dump city. the philly shows were fun but they felt subpar to the rest of 2019

2 Likes

The real PlunJOTY IMO. Might be attendance bias

This is too cool/funny. Love Joel. Even watching this at 8am on a Monday, I was still cracking up.

Also, have we reached the one year anniversary of the Sultan saga yet? I feel like we’ve gotta be getting close.

I can’t believe we’re still clowning on this fool a year later

lol yes I can

3 Likes

That anniversary was a couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

Reader’s digest version of the saga?

Doesn’t have the same effect. Must experience for yourself

First post:

2 Likes

I’m always happy to see my finest work get bumped

7 Likes

Oh fuck me. I started this?

10 Likes

lol

7 Likes

The “Song” is what really sent things into the stratosphere. I think he had gotten brought up in passing a few times. I had mentioned the whole him telling some girl he helped the band make decisions. Shortly after that the pedal board got brought up > thinking nationally > first band demand play scamp > a glimmer of light in a year of darkness

13 Likes

didn’t even realize that was a Sultan reference, pimp.

2 Likes

Yep, turns out all you have to do to make it in this world is avoid practicing, booking shows with your own band, showering, and having a septum. From there you go on UM tour and rage every 3 minute jam as if you were @flyfishmich at SCAMP 08.

8 Likes

I don’t really remember the context but I think it was unsolicited advice to @cshore

5 Likes