Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Pee)

This. My wife spends like $30 and comes back with a crap-ton of food. Aldi is the way.

11 Likes

Just got on board with this and it’s for sure a game changer. Who knew just throwing products on a shelf could save so much on their labor and thus giving us savings!!

3 Likes

Damn never heard of this joint. Gonna check it out. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

9 Likes

They got good shellfish, be sure to check it out

5 Likes

All I have is a microwave so I don’t cook seafood often

9 Likes

IMG_5164

10 Likes

OK boomer

2 Likes

I’ve actually been listening to some UM at work recently. They still good

2 Likes

Vail and RRX being streamed on nugs.

4 Likes

Nice, I can shitpost about them from my couch.

I hope they don’t announce NYE in CO. Let’s do something new please.

Narrator: they will

4 Likes

Or a proper full band Chicago run. I want a redo.

Best case Ontario Milwaukee

Milwaukee will never happen. Why would they play a city that close to Chicago and a venue the fans all like when they can play Riv and not even sell it out?

8 Likes

If it worked for Halloween multiple times why can’t it work for new years? Greensky was a blast at the riverside

UM isnt big enough to play 3 nights at The Riverside anymore. Get that pipedream out of your head

1 Like

No

2 Likes

Neverrr

Well I guess im in for Caverns UM on Sunday. Thought I’d be able to not see them this year. But its my buddys bday and his wife just texted me that she wants us to surprise him there.

@WhoDatVols not camping.

6 Likes

I think we unprompted @-ed each other in separate threads at the same time.

I’ll be camping most likely, haven’t bought tickets yet but can’t see myself splurging on a room for one night of UM

But at the very least I’m down to tailgate in the lot for it. We did that for Sunday cheese and it was a blast

1 Like