Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

3 Likes

lol

10 Likes

lol nerd

2 Likes

People still follow Waful on social media?

5 Likes

I loathe that man so incredibly much.

7 Likes

I wonder what he’s even up to these days. I feel like every project he did for um, besides lights, was just super fucking cheesy and borderline terrible. Member that video series he did where he basically just moped around and then did terrible slide transitions

4 Likes

2nd in line for the guillotine

3 Likes

Sultan>Waful? Lol

lmfao i thought you meant musk.

awful waful is third

3 Likes

Musk is just a joke to me at this point, I’m not sure why I haven’t just thrown Waful in that category too. Just knowing the shit he tried to pull at the end of his stint with UM legit makes my blood boil, I hope he twists his ankle today.

1 Like

Deetz?

1 Like

He said he was going to retire at New Years I think, but he said this late summer early fall. Then he said he hurt his back and couldn’t finish what he said he was going to do, but was seen at a phish 3 night run the day he said he threw out his back. Fuck em

4 Likes

It seemed to me like a toxic situation that wasn’t worth continuing. It sounds like no one on the crew was mad that he left sooner than expected.

1 Like

I guess the thread where I called that Waful would get fired within the week (that the discussion was going on, at the time) and everyone thought I was crazy then he canned the next day was on the last version of the bort, lol. Long story short, fuck Waful.

8 Likes

Omg light mode

17 Likes

Lolol sorry everyone, I’m a weirdo. Just can’t get used to dark mode.

1 Like

28 Likes

It was a long time coming

In Waful’s defense, If I worked for UM I would constantly be trying to find ways to get out of work for Phish, too

“Sorry, Brendan, I have a really bad cough and I just cant make it into work today. Oh, by the way, did I mention all the blow I left for Kris on the bus? Can you make sure he gets that?”

3 Likes

Its over rated anyway :sun_with_face:

Live a little

1 Like