Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

2 Likes

I did see he made some promotional video for the LA Rams, I didn’t watch it though

Waful yelled at me for smoking weed by FOH once. Fuckin narc ass bitch.

18 Likes

What a bitch

3 Likes

waful asked me to lower my mic stand at a eugene show i was taping

4 Likes

Not to doxx, but wasn’t his wife some model or something at one point?

1 Like

He did this all the time. Got to be a pretty common thing not to setup anywhere near him

I once saw waful lose his mind and scream “GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!” to an attractive 20 something year old female who was harmlessly asking him for a setlist after a show once. It caused such a scene that the 20-30 people (including Chris Mitchell) around FOH all stopped what they were doing to see who was absolutely losing their shit.

2 Likes

Jefferson Waful was a huge bitch and nobody liked him.

14 Likes

Brooke Everett playmate Coed of the Month.

Link with boobies

Coed of the Month - March 2004: Brooke Everett - Playboy Plus

10 Likes

Sounds about right. One time when I interviewed Joel at first ave 2012, waful was backstage after I got done with Joel. All I literally said, was “thanks for what you do” and he said to me “you have no idea what I do.” I stopped giving a fuck about him then and there.

25 Likes

Wow. That’s an absolutely insane response.

6 Likes

am i not able to still thank you for what (ever the fuck it is that) you do, right?

Lol Jesus. Relax dude you play with lights and entertain people high on drugs for a living.

12 Likes

Whoa lol

1 Like

I definitely learned that lesson pretty quickly. He was generally nice about it pre show but I saw him freak out at a few tapers for setting up in front of him right before the show started.

2 Likes

He’s an artist Ben and he can’t have lowly tapers infringe upon his pallet!!!

7 Likes

Joke’s on him cause I took all his cold water from the cooler

8 Likes

Lol he constantly made such a big deal about his “art” yet in every video thing he made he whined and moaned about not doing something bigger/better and that video is his real calling.

3 Likes

I recently rewatched those youtube videos he made. Those were awkward, depressing, cringeworthy and just kind of sad. You could tell he was sick af of ter almost 10 years before he finally quit.

2 Likes